Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/22/2006 12:21:40 PM EST
Do all RRA lowers say goverment property on them like the ones in thir ad pictures? Also who makes the upper and lowers for them? Who all does CMT make lowers and uppers for?
Link Posted: 1/22/2006 1:32:15 PM EST
Not all RRA rifles have the "Gov't Property" on them. Only that model does. The Gov Mod also comes with all the accessories you see in the pic. Hence the larger price tag.

CMT makes the lowers for many AR manufacturers. RRA and Stag Arms I'm sure of. Colt also? Somebody correct me if I'm wrong please.

I believe CMT makes upper recievers for just as many manufacturers as it does lowers.
Top Top