Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/28/2003 1:09:07 PM EDT
Looks like I'll be trading my Colt XSE for RockRiverArms AR-15 Limited edition "AR15.com".
I dont know much about the company or gun but found a super link that did a test on the gun in 2001...they sound like top notch guns to me and the review was very good to say the least. Check it out before you buy another brand gun....  

www.cruffler.com/Features/AUG-01/review-August-01.html
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 1:57:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Troop !
  I own a RRA M4 clone have had it for two years - great link I had no idea I was on to such a diamond in the ruff , I primarily chose RRA because the shop I go to is a Wilson dealer and the UT's and MT4's they have always have RRA lowers and I thought I would take a chance and have not regretted it ! I just enjoyed the hell out of reading all these posts how , so and so has this brand and its better than your brand etc and on and on .Its personal preference and pocketbook but I'll say this that you are now on to something now follow your nose !  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top