Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/1/2007 4:02:14 PM EDT
I just bought my first AR. It is a RRA Predator w/ 20" barrell and Hogue overmolded free float fore end. My question is, how do I add a sling stud on the front to mount a bi-pod or even a sling? THANKS for helpin a new guy!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2007 4:27:10 PM EDT
[#1]
I just ordered one of these
It should be here on friday, I'll let you know how it looks.
www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.exe/productview?saleitemid=411179&t=11082005
Link Posted: 8/3/2007 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:05:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Will I need to send you the whole gun? How far into Illinois are you located? I am in far western Kentucky and may be willing to drive it to you. It is a "Predator Pursuit" I switched to the Hogue fore end and it did not come with a stus. THANKS
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:12:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Will I need to send you the whole gun? How far into Illinois are you located? I am in far western Kentucky and may be willing to drive it to you. It is a "Predator Pursuit" I switched to the Hogue fore end and it did not come with a stus. THANKS

I just sent you an email, but I didn't see this comment about the after market handguard. I doubt my comment in the email about warranties would still apply.
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top