Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2006 9:52:21 PM EDT
Is there any appreciable difference between these rifles? Is one any better built than the other? Thanks in advance for your opinions.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:35:19 AM EDT
[#1]
RRA has a better trigger , better sturdier free float tube and a hooded rear apeture.

Both are very capable accuracy wise but the RRA has better features you will appreciate in the long run.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:21:16 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
RRA has a better trigger , better sturdier free float tube and a hooded rear apeture.

Both are very capable accuracy wise but the RRA has better features you will appreciate in the long run.

Well said.

I would also point out that the Bushmaster two stage trigger is pure crap. You will end up replacing it, I have seen no less than a dozen crap out.

I also think the Rock River has a better chamber. RR uses the Wylde reamer and Bushmaster uses a CLE. The CLE tends to be a bit tighter and a bit more finicky with regards to reloaded ammo. Tighter does not necessarily equate to better accuracy either.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top