Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 2:40:06 PM EDT
I have a Colt Hbar postban probably less than5 00 rounds threw it, I want a RRA NM A2, basicaly I want namtional match sight system, trigger and the hidden free float forend.  I have priced changeing the colt over, but I feel like I may come out better selling the colt and buying the RRA.  If I kept the colt It would need the flash suppressor new trigger assymbly and forend(will also need to purchase tools to remove barrel for the new forend, or can I remove the front sight base).  With out starting a ford VS chevy thing how does RRA compare to colt?  If this was an even trade for the two rifles who got the better deal.  The main concerns are durability and accuracy.  I have a car and flatop I built from model one kits but was thinking the RRA would out perform the model 1 national match kit so I'm looking at complete rifles or modify the colt.

Thanks for any advice

Mike H
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 11:48:41 PM EDT
[#1]
See if you can seel the Pony on the Post Ban market in NJ or elsewhere and then scratch up a bit of the xtra cash for the RRA NMA2...

I gotta admit, I'm kinda jonesing for one of those myself.....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top