Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/23/2006 4:23:05 PM EDT
I would like to get some feedback on anybody that uses the RRA Dominator mount for Eotech on there AR's. I hear everybody uses a LaRue mount with a troy buis, but i like the neatness and compactness of the Dominator, but has concernes about the Rear buis getting in the way of the window on my Eotech.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:45:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I use one on my Entry Tactical with an EOTech 511. Fits perfectly - the rear sight can be used or not. The red-dot is right on top of the front post. Good system for me. First rifle I've ever been able to fire with both eyes open - but I only do that when using the EO. I still close my left when using the irons; but that's because of my cross-eye dominance.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:08:09 PM EDT
[#2]
I've got the domintator mount and it the rear site is nowhere close to being in the way.

Jake
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:37:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Do a search on this topic. I posted the same question last week. There are pictures showing the sight picture. The EO tech reticle can clearly be seen just above the iron sights of the dominator.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Do a search on this topic. I posted the same question last week. There are pictures showing the sight picture. The EO tech reticle can clearly be seen just above the iron sights of the dominator.

it's pretty much posted every week...

Link Posted: 3/21/2006 11:28:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I've done a search for pictures of the RRA Dominator mount, but it is limited to only 30 days.  Can someone give me a link to the thread with pictures? Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 10:07:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Tag for the link with pics.  Currently doing a search, but not locating yet...
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 1:15:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I run the Dominator on my RRA Tactical Entry and have zero problems with the rear sight being in the way. I have a YHM flip-up front sight which is highly recommended. The rear sight basically disappears.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top