Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 2/8/2006 5:01:58 PM EST
Where is the RRA Wilson barrel markings showing it is chrome lined and what is it marked with? Thanks.....Trapfan
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:09:11 PM EST
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:51:01 PM EST
Thanks bigbore! It looks "frosted" like my Colt and Bushmaster from the chamber end and both of them are chrome bore and chamber. Just thought Wilson might put a mark on them for the chrome treatment is all.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:40:11 PM EST
On a RRA barrel, there is a code on the barrel at the receiver end in front of the barrel nut/ delta ring.
Go to the industry forum under RRA and you can ask Steve in a post, IM, or E-Mail what your code stands for.

I did and he confirmed I had a chrome lined mid-length by the code number.
He might be at SHOT show so it might take some time, but Steve is good about getting back to you!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:21:08 PM EST
Thanks GS1000SN,
I looked mine over and it is marked 204 under the gass tube just past the delta ring with what appears to be a tiny 1 or a I out past it about a inch. I will contact Steve at RRA to confirm.
Thanks again
Top Top