Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2004 9:35:38 AM EST
I’d really love to get one of the SWR 9mm Alpha/Omega setups, but I would like to have it looking like 9mm gear, not a 223 upper being used for 9mm duties. The only flat top upper I know of is the one built by Rock River Arms. I’m wondering if any of you guys have any experience with these or any of their other 9mm gear and what your thoughts on this stuff are.

Thanks, Chris

SWR Alpha/Omega

Rock River Arms 9mm A4 upper

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:15:58 PM EST
J&T's 9mm uppers are good to go too.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:26:23 PM EST
I just got a RRA 9mm upper. I LOVE IT! Very Very high in quality. The fit & finish is superb! It runs 100% and is dead on target.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 3:36:46 AM EST
My RRA 9mm upper is the only one I can't use an accu-wedge with. It fits the lower (Colt M16A1) so tightly there's no room for it and no need for it. Suberb quality but unfortunately a very long wait. There must be a ton of people building 9mm uppers right now, because we (the gun store where I work) have been trying to get 9mm uppers and parts from RRA for months with no luck.

You might want to put your order in for an upper from RRA now and while you're waiting throw an upper together from any old .223 upper available. Shoot it while you're waiting and then tear it down and reassemble when the RRA unit arrives.
Top Top