Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 8/23/2003 3:04:58 PM EDT
What is the best interface for the SureFire and Knight's RAS?  Also, who has the best price?

Thanks!

DG
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 8:09:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Your best option is to get a Surefire that has one of ARMS throw lever mounts as part of the light itself. The M900 has this and so do the MU series if you order it with that.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 8:36:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I went to SurteFire's web site and looked at the price...OUCH!!  I think I'm going with the G-2 light and using a 1" scope ring to mount it.  
Thanks.

DG
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:29:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Pictures of the WFM, or Weapon Flashlight Mount, made by TRG, in use by 82d in Afghanistan to mount G2s to their RAS ....

[img]http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/albums/82nd_Airborne_Division/e_8207.jpg[/img]

[img]http://media.militaryphotos.net/photos/albums/82nd_Airborne_Division/e_8201.jpg[/img]

[i]NOTE:  Pictures are from [url]www.militaryphotos.net/[/url][/i]

Price for the WFM is $29.95 each on TRG's website:

[url]trgear.commercestreet.com/Storefront/store/category.asp?catcode=62[/url]

Chris
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 1:21:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Very nice!  I picked one up!  Good enough for the 82nd, good enough for me!

DG
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 4:56:03 PM EDT
[#5]
I got the light set-up installed like the ones the troops from the 82nd have in the previous pics.  I'd publish a pic of my own if I could figure out how to post pics on the board!

DG
Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top