Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/16/2005 4:39:28 PM EDT
[/

I am looking for a RDIAS(Ready to Drop In Auto Sear) and I have not found on anywhere. I have even called Class III dealers out of state and no one has any. Are there any still left?  There is some asshole that took a guy at the range I shoot at for $185 out of the SGN because he is advertising DIAS for that much and when my friend got his he found out that it cannot be registered and that it was illegal as hell to have it anywhere near the designated rifle it was made for. If there are any RDIAS out there then how much are they going for besides the initial $200 xfer tax?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:51:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Registered DIAS

They are around, but only when someone wants to sell.
Expect at least 10K for one...
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:57:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I want to see the look on Loadbearing's face.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:00:25 PM EDT
[#3]
I rememeber almost 3 years ago someone put a RegisteredDIAS up on Sturmgewher.com (sp?)
for $6500 and it sold in minutes....

LB
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#4]
My mistake about Ready and not Registered=brainfart. I figured about $8000 for the RDIAS because I have seen xferable Colt Full Autos for around $9500 NIB.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Expect 11K or more.. Either aluminum or steel bodied.. If you are serious put a WTB on Sturm or Subguns.. If you post that you have cash available.. You may get a few responses.. Especially if someone needs quick $$..
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:31:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Your best bet is a Lightning Link but even they go for 6-7k.
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 5:33:20 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Your best bet is a Lightning Link but even they go for 6-7k.

RLL will get you FA only unless you have one of Bells select fire kits.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top