Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2003 12:39:48 PM EDT
Is it the same thing, or is the M4RAS fat like plastic m4 handgards are?
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 2:07:43 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]quarterbore.com/kac/kacrisras.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 7:13:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I was told the M4 ras is a system that fits the heavier barrel,they use a medium weight barrel now.I was told by MSTN that the M4 ras because it fits the militarys heavier M4 barrel it will fit my HBAR.The regular ras is for the lighter weight M4 barrel and the pencil barrels and I beleive it was a link from some where on this site that showed a comparison of both M4 barrels the heavier of wich I havent seen offered by any manufacturer but Im sure colt is supplying them on current rifles.I guess the only other way would be to have a HBAR turned down to medium weight and machined for the M203.In abot a month Im ordering mine from MSTN the price,I think was $283 or $289 excellent priceand Im getting the tango down foregrip.
Link Posted: 10/7/2003 7:22:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top