Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 7:50:16 PM EDT
Forgive me if this has been covered before but doing a search I didn;t see anything.  

My question is, what are the best brands/types of quick removal mounts that will do a good job of holding zero?  I am basically looking for a system that will allow me to swap out my EOTech and my scope on my M4 flat top without loosing zero on either.  If possible I would also still like to be able to co-witness my BUIS through the EOTech but that's not a huge priority at this time.

Thanks everyone!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 8:05:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
+1 for the Larue the best there is IMO, the new one's come with a lock on the throw lever, not shown in the pic

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 10:21:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top