Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/25/2006 9:37:17 PM EDT
I am wondering since I would like to upgrade to a geniune Aimpoint, which one is the best. I am a LEO but I doubt if I will ever be able to use the Night vision for it so which grade is the best for the money? Could someone give me a quick rundown on the options and who sells them the cheapest on EE? Or anyonw have any used ones in exxcellent condition for sale?
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 3:10:06 AM EDT
[#1]

Here you go.... Aimpoint Info

I own several Aimpoints and find them very robust!  The major improvements over the years really have been to extend battery life.  Here is the info on perhaps the most common one...the CompML2 CompML2 Info

Many of our board dealers carry these.  If funds permit, you might also consider the Trijicon Tri-power.  I like this optic for duty work as during the day shift, the fiber optic handles reticle illumination.  During the night shift, tritium illuminates the optic.  Batteries are only used as a back-up or when greater reticle illumination is required than can be supplied by either the tritium or the fiber optic.  

Stay Safe,
Gary
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top