Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 11/26/2003 3:20:20 AM EST
Are there any markings on your barrel (logo, length, twist, etc.)?

What type of crown does it have (concave or stepped)?
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:27:11 AM EST
I have a RRA 24" varmit upper and they use wilson barrels (I'm pretty sure). My barrel does not have any marks on it and has a stepped type crown
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:19:13 AM EST
Is there a chamfer where the stepped flat meets the hole?
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:14:23 PM EST
Mine has no markings, is stepped with no concave
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 5:35:09 PM EST
i have a 24" and it has a star on the barrel between the gas block and the front of the hand gaurd. stepped down crown and its an RRA. ive been told that RRA hand picks all their wilson barrels. might be a line of bs.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 2:45:03 AM EST
I have a 20" Wilson bull barrel, the only marking is a number 8 at the bottom side in front of the gas block for the 1:8 twist. There is no chamfer after the recessed crown flat.
Top Top