Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/29/2012 9:59:07 AM EDT
How close to Military specs. does it come,steels used etc.How would it compare to LWRC or LMT for durablity.What would your opinion be on how it should hold up to heavy use and round count.
Link Posted: 12/29/2012 11:35:12 AM EDT
[#1]
The only military piston/rod 7.62 in use that I am aware of is the reissued M14s' and M240....

I have a 716, and had a KAC SR25.  I sold my 2nd 716 and SR25 and kept one 716 for myself.  (Damn near paid off the house!)

Accurate, fantastic fit/finish, annodizing is hard and smooth, and not picky on blammo.  Handled the LMT and it seemed...okay.  Got/kept the SIG.

LWRC rifles in 5.56 are unreal, so I imagine the 7.62 version is nice too.

Durability SIG gets the nod.  Best "Quality" 7.62 AR ergo rifle in bang for the buck land.

I am a Colt snob though, and would have really like to handle/purchased a M901.

Quoted:
How close to Military specs. does it come,steels used etc.How would it compare to LWRC or LMT for durablity.What would your opinion be on how it should hold up to heavy use and round count.

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top