Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/29/2005 9:47:32 PM EDT
The round free float tube with the full length swan sleeve looking thing on the top is really floating my boat lately. What exactly is it I need to buy to come close to duplicating that? Is it something I can even buy resonably or am I going to have to fabricate the free float tube myself. That wouldn't be a huge hastle, I'm currently going to school full time to be a machinist and I have full access to my schools machine shop.

Sorry if this is incoherent, or on the wrong board. I'm doped up on sudafed right now h.gif

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:46:26 AM EDT
arms rail
pri tube

voila! spr mod 0 clone.

look up adco firearms or mstn in the industry forum they build them and also offer the parts
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:20:20 AM EDT
The tube is PRI, and if you go to the PRI homepage they sell the ARMS SPR/PEQ rail also.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:45:18 AM EDT
thanks :)
Top Top