Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 9:47:32 PM EDT
The round free float tube with the full length swan sleeve looking thing on the top is really floating my boat lately.  What exactly is it I need to buy to come close to duplicating that?  Is it something I can even buy resonably or am I going to have to fabricate the free float tube myself.  That wouldn't be a huge hastle, I'm currently going to school full time to be a machinist and I have full access to my schools machine shop.

Sorry if this is incoherent, or on the wrong board.  I'm doped up on sudafed right now h.gif

Thanks!
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:46:26 AM EDT
[#1]
arms rail
pri tube

voila! spr mod 0 clone.

look up adco firearms or mstn in the industry forum they build them and also offer the parts
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 5:20:20 AM EDT
[#2]
The tube is PRI, and if you go to the PRI homepage they sell the ARMS SPR/PEQ rail also.

Link Posted: 12/30/2005 7:45:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top