Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/26/2006 5:46:55 AM EST
[Last Edit: 1/26/2006 5:48:01 AM EST by shawndaddy]
I changed my upper from and a2 to a flat top upper. I have my scope mounted to the upper and now the front site post is in the picture of the scope. I want to get a gas block similar to this
I want to still use my plastic handgaurds can the handgaurd cap be put on the new block or do you have to buy one with them installed.
Also what is the cheapest free float tube on the market, just want a tube no rails to mount accessories on. I had seen them somewhere before, but can't find them now

thanks for any and all help
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 9:33:33 AM EST
Check here.www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=142&t=142581. Calvin at brightflashlights is an awesome guy to deal with. I went with the yhm customizable free float tube so i could have some vent holes in it, but did not install any rails on it. But he has the regular ones too.
Top Top