Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/7/2004 10:41:42 AM EST
OK. They have been out for awhile. What is the consensus on these? Worth the money? Anyone been to a tactical training course with one? Inquiring minds want to know...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 10:47:48 AM EST
Not to change the subject but JP Enterprises is offering a drop-in also. Info on either would be appreciated.

MT
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:04:31 AM EST
+1
I've called up CM and they told me that they're a fixed pull weight at around 3-4 lbs. The JP drop in seems to have a lot of options for pull weight, let off, etc. but most are set at the factory. I have yet though, to see anybody give a "yay" or "nay" about their quality and reliability.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:33:05 PM EST
btt
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 12:46:42 PM EST
I'm very pleased with my 2 stage, so far. The entire fire control system drops right in - easier than using standard parts. I don't care about adjustments, since it's just fine as is. If ya want something less than 3-4 lbs, get something else. (I get sorta twitchy around 1-2 pound triggers out in the field).

It was a little creepy in the 1st stage when new. Getting better every day. All creep almost gone after about 200 rounds. Letoff has always been nice and crisp. I think it's a good product at a fair price if it suits your needs. Was around $140 with Brownells discount.
Top Top