Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/28/2004 9:32:16 PM EST
Does anyone know of any dealers that received shipment(s) of LEO model Colts that were received after the AWB expired. I'm not asking about distributor stock or guns, dealers had in inventory, I'm questioning guns that distributors received after the AWB, Thanks,
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:29:39 PM EST
I had a list but I sent my only copy directly to Colt's corporate office. You could call them and ask for it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 12:37:27 PM EST
I just spoke to a local dealer today to see if they got any of the "new postban" ars in. Not yet. But when I asked him about colt, he said that they are not offering anying to the civilian market like the previously only LE models.

To hell with colt!
Link Posted: 9/29/2004 1:15:51 PM EST
From what I'm hearing its not up to colt to decide, the distributors will be getting the rifles and depending on their policies will distibute them as they (the distributors) wish. Some will follow the policy of LE only while others will sell to anyone who could legally own it. The reason for my post was to check and see if anyone (dealers) has received the rifles in the last week or so. The distributors I've had contact with haven't received any new rifles yet. It appears some people will be in for a long wait to get a LEO marked rifle, if ever. These weren't guns that distributors stocked up on most only had a handful on hand for LE sales. I can't understand how a dealer can expect to get 40-100 of these rifles with all the demand out there. Unless of course Colt starts over-producing and I really don't see that happening.
Top Top