Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/27/2006 2:07:56 PM EDT
Was thinking about replacing standard trigger group with a Rock River Arms 2-Stage Trigger Kit.
My question is do all Colt rifles require the larger pin when replacing the trigger group?

Thanks in advance for your reply.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 2:49:54 PM EDT
[#1]
You will need the RRA NM Two Stage Trigger Kit, for large pin lower... This will fit the large pin COLT 6721 lower with block. The trigger is item # AR0093NMKS... All COLT large pin lowers will need this same kit...
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 6:05:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the information.  I was thinking the larger, but wanted to verify it first.
Do you have or know a good source and price on the kit?
So far the best source I have found is Eagle Firearms for $99.00
Do you know any better sources.
SgtIPD-Indy
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:46:45 PM EDT
[#3]
check with Del-Ton.  I got mine from Tony but I can not for the life of me remember what I paid.  Great to work with.  .170 is your pin dia.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 6:48:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Del-Ton wants $120.00... Eagle Firearms is a good source and if they have them for $99.00, that's definitly a good price...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top