Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 6:31:35 PM EDT
I have an Oly Arms 9mm AR on order from Triple Break (one that uses unmodified Glock mags) and just received 4 Glock 18 33 rd mags from Natchez (dummy me ordered 6 G17 mags and only 4 G18 mags when the price was $19.99 ). I have never played with a Glock 18 and always thought that Glock 18 mags were 33 rounders. These look like 31 rounders with factory +2's on them, is that normal? Anyway I was wondering if the Magpuls for 9mm subgun mags would fit on these mags. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 7:09:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:22:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the clarification on the Glock 18 mags. Does anyone know if Magpuls for a 9mm SMG will fit the Glock 18 Mags?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:43:15 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll check in a bit and reply back, if anything they will be loose, nothing duct tape won't cure!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 2:57:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Ok, it fits on the mag snug, the base plate would be plently to hold it. The issue is the +2 base, that will take up a good portion-1/2 of the loop. I would get the mag without the +2   or have the magpul pulled partially over it to make use of the loop and secure it with tape since it's in essence half off.

Mark
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:44:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Mark,
Great! thanks for the response. I was thinking about putting regular base plates on there anyway, I don't trust the +2's to standing up to alot of abuse. I will just replace them and buy some Magpuls. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 11:31:10 AM EDT
[#6]
No problem!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:12:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Mark,
Great! thanks for the response. I was thinking about putting regular base plates on there anyway, I don't trust the +2's to standing up to alot of abuse. I will just replace them and buy some Magpuls. Thanks again!

Sharps54,

If you decide to sell the +2's, let me know.  I'm looking for some a couple of those.

Thanks,

Booker
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 3:10:22 PM EDT
[#8]
Booker,
No problem, I won't need them once I get regular baseplates. Once I get the regular baseplates I will contact you with the details. Or if you want to send me 4 regular Glock baseplates I will send you the +2's. The only reason I can see for the +2's would be on a G26 and I don't have one anymore. Just let me know.
Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top