Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/25/2013 6:41:59 AM EDT
I placed an order in May for a 80% lower and finally got it on Oct 4th.  For anyone else who ordered in May / June, have you managed to get the refund they promised for waiting so long?  I contacted them on Oct 10th and was told they were honoring it but that it may have been tweaked, that person forwarded it on up the chain for an answer.  I sent another email on the 16th as I had not heard anything and was given that guys bosses email as he was going to unavailable for a few weeks.  I sent 2 emails to the boss, 1 on the 17th and another yesterday on the 24th but have not heard anything back.  Anyone having the same issue with them?
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 11:57:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, guess there's atleast one other person too http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_2_571/241385_Rebates.html

I'd go out on a limb and say there's more
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top