Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/9/2003 8:42:31 PM EDT
I just took mine out of the box and have a question. How are you guys attaching your slings to the Crane stock? I've noticed that I have a few more options than on the stock Colt collasping stock that I just took off. Please post any pictures with your suggestions. Thank you
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 2:10:25 PM EDT
[#1]
BTT
Link Posted: 6/14/2003 9:50:25 PM EDT
[#2]
JUST CURIOUS.  WHERE DID YOU FIND A CRANE STOCK AND HOW MUCH WAS IT?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 6:15:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I found mine for sale on Ebay. I paid $500 for it.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 7:10:24 AM EDT
[#4]
What does a Crane Stock look like ?
Is it better than the Vltor ?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 7:30:17 AM EDT
[#5]

The Crane stock is a little longer and has a fixed bubberized buttplate. You need to remove the stock, from the weapon, to access the tubes.

The Vltor Modstock has the ability to be more modular, allowing the stock to adapt to the mission. The Modstock comes equipted with a female locking ring, molded in to the stock, which accepts a quick detachable, push button, sling swivel,

Here's a picture of the Crane stock: [img]http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data/500/18991crane-med.jpg[/img]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top