Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/25/2005 3:45:30 PM EDT
Thanks for clicking on my thread
I am looking to upgrade my stock trigger group.
Considering price and your experience of usage and quality with them.

Rock River Arms 2 Stage ~ $90-95
LMT 2 Stage ~ $140 ish
Chip McCormick Single or 2 Stage ~ $160

Keep in mind, I have a complete LMT rifle so the LMT 2 Stage is swaying me a bit.
(Obviously)Im looking for minimal take up and a nice crisp break.

Insight will be greatly appreciated due to the fact that I'll need to sell some UZI mags to help fund the purchase.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:10:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you for the reply Mr. Grant,
Even though its a great responce, Id like to ask if you can elaborate on the CMC trigger feel and function.
Would I be better off getting a CMC with the Single Stage or 2 stage?
A crisp trigger is all I need and a 2 stage may not be to my liking.
The rifle is a 16" Barreled LMT, no magnified or non-magnified optics mounted just an ARMS 40A2.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:03:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Only 15 reads so far...geeze guys come on.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Only 15 reads so far...geeze guys come on.

read this again:

I'M AWARE OF ONE CMC TRIGGER GOING 35 THOUSAND ROUNDS WITHOUT A PROBLEM. IT WAS INSTALLED IN THE LOWER THAT THE CONTRACTOR WHO BUILT THE MAJORITY OF CRANE'S SPR'S USED FOR TESTING THE SPR UPPERS WHEN COMPLETED. I DOUBT THERE ARE ANY OTHER PRECISION TRIGGERS WITH A DOCUMENTED ROUND COUNT THAT CAN EVEN REMOTELY APPROACH THIS.
<snip>
I USE CMC TRIGGERS IN THREE LOWERS WITH OUTSTANDING RESULTS. I HAVE FIVE WITH KAC TRIGGERS, AS WELL, GENERALLY ACKNOWLEDGED AS THE BEST AVAILABLE, THAT I HAVE HAD FOR SOME TIME AND HAVE USED WITH SUPERB RESULTS, AS WELL. TWO OF THE KAC TRIGGERS I HAVE ADJUSTED TO THE POINT THAT I THINK THEY'RE DANG NEAR PERFECT. THE OTHER TWO KAC TRIGGERS STILL GREAT, BUT ARE NO BETTER THAN MY CMC TRIGGERS. CONSIDERING THE CMC TRIGGERS COST HALF AS MUCH, I THINK THIS MAKES THEM A GREAT VALUE.

now consider the source.  our man wes doesn't fuck around with mickey mouse shit.

see also
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=231976
and
archive.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=207316  (READ 2nd PAGE!)

ar-jedi (disclosure: yes, i am a CMC trigger owner and yes, i got it from MSTN)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top