Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/5/2006 9:38:29 PM EDT
I never heard of them before, I was wondering if their AR any good. Anyone in here currently own one?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 11:06:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of their lowers. It's very high quality and I have plans to buy another. Leo from Superior is a hell of a guy and Robert from RB Precision will do anything to help you out as well.

("plans" means it's gonna be a while though, I'll be damned if I can't hold onto much money while in college)

HERE is their ad in the EE. Leo or Robert will answer any questions you might have.

Hope this helps.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 12:03:18 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up 2 (1 rifle and 1 pistol) from RB Percision. They were selling them for $75.00 becaused they were "belished" (if you can call them that). One had a little tiny nick that you could hardly notice and they other had a sleight discoloration (not really enough to notice unless you were looking for it). So far the fit and function is great, I'm happy with my purchases.

Gene
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:24:27 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought two stripped lowers last spring, one a Stag and one a Superior. I would call them equal in quality and wouldn't hesitate to buy another Superior. In fact when my fed. tax refund comes in I'm going to buy 3 more receivers. Right now it seems everybody is out of Stags. If that's still the case I'll buy 3 Superiors.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top