Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/18/2004 4:32:48 PM EDT
I have an ACOG TA01 that I have decided to mount on a
flat top upper using the ARMS #19s throw lever mount.

The question is, will I be able to see the front sight gas block as a blur
in the field of view of the scope ?
If so how bad will it be ?

Thanks,

Scott
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:29:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a TA01NSN mounted on my MT6400C for almost four years. Yes, there is a hint of the FSB in the scope's field, but nothing to worry about. It doesn't distract from the sight picture at close or at long range, but you can see it if you look for it.

Just don't dwell on it! It's all in how your mind sees it, and your mind can do funny things. In fact, after reading your question I actually had to get mine out of the safe to check and see if the image was actually there!
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 4:22:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks a lot for the help.
I just as you said, won't worry about it.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:01:50 AM EDT
[#3]
i have a ta31 mounted with the arms 19 and on top of a sir and if i really look for it i can see the top of the front site

shouldnt bother you or you shouldnt even notice it if you are focusing properly
Link Posted: 10/20/2004 4:32:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a TAO1 mounted on the carry handle, I can also use Iron Sights: the best of both worlds....
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top