Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/31/2006 9:50:23 AM EDT
Who makes a quality 308 AR that uses Fal mags?

Edited Content
               -- OverBored
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:02:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Only one company makes an AR-10.

That product does not use FAL mags.

Now begin the parade of idiots with the "Coke" analogies, and errant AR-15 references....
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Only one company makes an AR-10.

That product does not use FAL mags.

Now begin the parade of idiots with the "Coke" analogies, and errant AR-15 references....

OK.  Sorry for the wrong reference.  How about a .308 AR that uses Fal mags?
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:06:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How about a .308 AR that uses Fal mags?

The only quality weapon is still being refined.  Rock River Arms should have their 308 AR out soon.

Thanks for the info.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 9:55:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Who makes a quality 308 AR that uses Fal mags?

Edited Content
               -- OverBored

No one - they cannot get them to work without breaking bolts.
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:31:54 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How about a .308 AR that uses Fal mags?

The only quality weapon is still being refined.  Rock River Arms should have their 308 AR out soon.

give me a break,  I have a colt, RRA,, both quality weapons. As is my AR10.  I am not trying to run RRA into the ground. But anyone can claim their 308 is the only quality weapon  when it hasn't even ben released yet.  Why I could even say my zxrdd5679 is the only quality weapon.    
Link Posted: 11/1/2006 5:36:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
give me a break,  I have a colt, RRA,, both quality weapons. As is my AR10.  I am not trying to run RRA into the ground. But anyone can claim their 308 is the only quality weapon  when it hasn't even ben released yet.  Why I could even say my zxrdd5679 is the only quality weapon.    

What the fuck are you talking about?

#1) Colt doesn't make a .308 AR.
#2) ArmaLite doesn't make an AR-10 that uses FAL mags.
#3) RRA's 308 AR that takes FAL mags isn't out yet.
#4) When RRA's 308 AR comes to market it will be THE ONLY QUALITY 308 AR to accept FAL mags.  {Hint: The former Bushmaster .308 was a RRA design}
#5) #4 can only be true if you don't consider Hesse or ASA as quality companies.

Now crawl back under your fucking rock.  In case you hadn't noticed, I own and operate ArmaLite AR-10's.  In fact, underneath my screenname is a LARGE CLUE.

Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:25:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
In fact, underneath my screenname is a LARGE CLUE.

What? Some poor bastard suffocating?
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 6:34:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
What?

Astute, as always.
Link Posted: 11/2/2006 9:14:17 AM EDT
[#10]
I've a Bushmaster in 308 that takes both inch and metric FAL mags. No longer made by Bushmaster, supposed to be re-released by RRA. And before someone can mention the bolt breaking, no I've never had a problem with it, though it was one of the last ones they made. If you want to hold your breath till it does, feel free. I'll post the fact so you can suck wind again.
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top