Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/5/2004 4:02:17 PM EDT
Can I just buy the plastic part that slides on the buffer tube and expect it to fit in place of a RRA six posit stock...or do I need to also buy a mil-spec tube?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:05:59 PM EDT
Yes, you will need a mil-spec/Vltor tube. Most dealers in EE will have them as a complete kit with tube and parts you need to install.

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 4:10:03 PM EDT
Yep, you'll need a mil-spec tube,had to get one with my vltor stock.

Its a good investment, worth the extra money.

Top Top