Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 6:26:05 PM EDT
  I just bought an EoTech 511 and a PRI standard gooseneck mount for my Bushmaster A2 shorty, 14.5" H-Bar.   I  installed the mount and I find that it doesn't set down on the handgaurd like I thought it would, is this normal?   There's about a 3/16" gap between the mount and hand guard

The instuctions say that the mount can be set up for absolute co-witness or lower 25 % co-witness but they don't go into detail how to do either.  What am I missing?   Are  the instructions discribing 2 different cheek welds or can the mount be physically setup for 2 different co-witness?  

The way it's mounted now When I look thru the Irons I can barely see the top of the front sight post in the EoTech,is this normal?  

Also the mount has a square of foam padding on the bottom at the front of it.   Is this foam supposed to stay on ?   If it is how heat resistant is it?

Thanks fr any and all help!
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top