Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2002 9:24:31 PM EDT
ok, on page 3 of their magazine section, they list 20rnd preban alluminum curved teflon magazines sealed in wrap w/ green followers.

I can tell by the picture that they are not USA mags, but USGI looking.

Now, I am under the impression that Labelle made less than 2000 of these right before the ban. How did RGuns find a stash of them?

I previously had one that was original/the real thing, and it had a black follower. I do wonder why it was black since it was made in '94. But Rgun's are green. Hmmm.. think they switched em out???

Or you think they hacked down some post ban 30s, tefloned them, and heat sealed some wrappers????

I am not looking for a flame war here, I jsut thought this was interesting, and would like some opinions...
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 12:00:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:32:58 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
How did RGuns find a stash of them?

He has importation permits, this is the most likely reason for their current form vs. the original variant which had black followers & the old style 'Def. Proc. Manuf. Serv.' floorplates.

Ahhh.. so they are postban mags, but not marked so they're legal....

Actually, the teflon 20 i had, had a blank floor plate.. Hmm..
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:38:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Can you say"Borderline Criminal"
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:42:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Can you say"Borderline Criminal"

borderline, my ass.

the way that nutball slaughters the english language is a crime in itself.

what he and a lot of other people are probably doing is this.

if you make a mag for export, it does not have to be stamped or marked in any way.
you then, import what you just exported.
just a hunch.

it wouldn't surprise me one bit.
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 4:49:22 PM EDT
[#5]
Has anyone here ever met this #@%+^$$ face to face?
Link Posted: 9/8/2002 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#6]
there are people who have met him. Generally not good reports from what I've read.

He is more than borderline...However, posts that have laid out the details of his rap sheet have been deleted and those who brought these things to our attention have been threatened with...oooooohh----bannisshhhment.

When I get a digital camera I'm going to post the letters he sent to my wife. What an imbecile.

Oh yeah, lock up your mom's around this guy. he really, really likes them!!!

Caveat emptor

IBTL!

PS. Hey, Kiss My, won't mommy let you come out to play.
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top