Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 10/10/2018 6:11:58 PM EDT
So, I have fixed 5x scope that is perfectly zeroed at 100 yards. On top I have a RMR that is slightly off on windage but spot on at elevation at 50 yards. In theory I was thinking I could zero the RMR's windage by using the scope's reticle(in a rest). I realize shooting it in is the best way for adjustment, but wouldn't the windage be the same for both? Especially if I'm using a 100 yard zero to dial in the windage on a 50 yard zeroed RMR? I'm not able to get out to shoot for a few weeks due to work.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 6:30:26 PM EDT
Originally Posted By jasonm4:
So, I have fixed 5x scope that is perfectly zeroed at 100 yards. On top I have a RMR that is slightly off on windage but spot on at elevation at 50 yards. In theory I was thinking I could zero the RMR's windage by using the scope's reticle(in a rest). I realize shooting it in is the best way for adjustment, but wouldn't the windage be the same for both? Especially if I'm using a 100 yard zero to dial in the windage on a 50 yard zeroed RMR? I'm not able to get out to shoot for a few weeks due to work.
View Quote
it ought to be close enough for government work.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 7:13:41 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Alaskanforfreedom:

it ought to be close enough for government work.
View Quote
There we go with the whole first post thing again, consistent as clockwork.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 7:59:37 PM EDT
Thanks fellows, sounds good to me.
Top Top