Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 12:01:26 PM EST
I'm trying to find a good 62 gr round for my m4gery since all the Q3131 around me is drying up and academy is discontinuing it. I'm looking at Winchester's Q3269. Does anyone use this stuff. I don't really want to buy the 1000 round loose packed boxes and have to dig out the bad rounds, this stuff is advertised as coming in 20 round boxes, but doesn't have a normal box like the Q3131. Tryed searching for Q3269 but couldn't find a post about it, and didn't see it listed in the tacked thread at the top. Also how does this ammo compare to issue quality M855? I'm trying to find the closest thing to it that doesn't come with a bunch of crap rounds included. Any info on this would be a big help, if the Q3269 is crap please tell me what you would recommend. Thanks for the help.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:32:24 PM EST
I use it. It's high quality, similar to Ammoman's LC 855. It also pricey @ close to $300.00. I've bought at Sportsmans Guide & Cougar Ridge. Either one of those places are excellent vendors. It comes in 20 rd boxes, green tip & NATO stamp.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:19:51 PM EST
Thanks for the info, sounds like good stuff. Going to try it out. I saw some at northwestloading.com for around 250 per K + shipping.
Top Top