Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/10/2005 4:45:56 AM EDT
  Im just looking for intel on the quality of this product,

Are the feed ramps cut right on the barrel extension?

How was the bolt done? Lathe turned .223 bolt, or proprietary 6.8.

Are there mags(DPMS) any better than PRI mags? Or are they PRI mags?

any info appretiated.

Mike Semper Fi

Link Posted: 5/10/2005 5:27:28 AM EDT
[#1]
You know, this is a very good question.  I've got a 16" non-chrome DPMS AR and it's been flawless.  I'd be interested in their 6.8 uppers too, if properly executed.
Link Posted: 5/10/2005 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Tag
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 4:51:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Another TAG.

Got a NIB DPMS complete 4position lower in need of an upper....considering 6.8 myself.....

Anyone?
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:16:38 AM EDT
[#4]
EAZY610 !!!!  got 4 mil spec M4 1913 picatinny uppers (bare) if interested..  But at the same time Wrong TAG hombrey.
And Im not trying to be a Shit head.    but thank ya.  Im JUST interested in the intel on the DPMS 6.8 upper.
SEMPER FIDELIS!!!!!!!!     MIKE
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 11:49:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
EAZY610 !!!!  got 4 mil spec M4 1913 picatinny uppers (bare) if interested..  But at the same time Wrong TAG hombrey.
And Im not trying to be a Shit head.    but thank ya.  Im JUST interested in the intel on the DPMS 6.8 upper.
SEMPER FIDELIS!!!!!!!!     MIKE

??

You put tag so when a site member does a My Active Topics search, you'll get the additional post.  Has nothing to do with upper lower case letters.  What did you mean?

As for your M4 uppers, I got four AR/M4 versions already. Interested in another caliber.....

Link Posted: 5/20/2005 1:11:56 PM EDT
[#6]
  I have to appologize to easy610,  MY BROTHER likes to use my screen name and post for me. I just changed the password.
Link Posted: 5/20/2005 3:08:14 PM EDT
[#7]

I work with my brother!  So, I know.

Cheers!

Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:58:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Perhaps you would have better results asking this in the DPMS forum.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top