Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 8:17:58 AM EDT
I'm wanting to mount this to my Bushmaster, do I just need to remove the delta ring and obviously the front sight post in order to instal this? Or do I need any special parts around the barrel nut area? TIA
Gen 2 handguard
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:22:57 AM EDT
[#1]
You'll have to remove the whole barrel nut.

If you want to avoid all that, I recommend the Centurion C4 handguard.  Just snip off the delta ring assembly and front handguard cap, and put on the handguard.  It uses the stock barrel nut.

Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:28:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I'm wanting to mount this to my Bushmaster, do I just need to remove the delta ring and obviously the front sight post in order to instal this? Or do I need any special parts around the barrel nut area? TIA
Gen 2 handguard
View Quote

From the link you posted:

Proprietary barrel nut, handguard screws, barrel nut wrench, allen wrench, and retaining compound included
View Quote

If not being installed by a gunsmith, you will need the following tools to complete installation:
Hammer, 1/8 drift pin punch, armorer barrel nut wrench, MI handguard removal tool, MI jam nut wrench, flash hider wrench, upper receiver block
View Quote

Don't see how some of you guys can be ready to drop $150 on a quad rail and not read the page you're buying it from.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 8:30:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Guess I am worse I spent $200

But No worries I guess this one will be going out to a gunsmith.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 3:53:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top