Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 6/13/2003 3:56:33 AM EST

I am selling a lower to a guy out of my state. He found a local FFL, but the FFL refused to send me the signed copy of his license. Can I still ship the lower to this FFL w/o having his license on hand? Is there any way to verify whether this FFL is legit and the address I use for shipping is indeed his official business address?

I am also considering asking a local FFL to do the shipping for me (FFL-to-FFL). But they ship mostly with UPS. I want to use Fedex Air.

Also, is there any local law in Delaware that restricts the sale and ownership of AR-type rifles?


Link Posted: 6/13/2003 4:01:40 AM EST
If you can get his FFL number, you can get his registered name/address from the ATF site by doing an FFL EZ-Check. Very unusual that he wouldn't send you an ink signed copy though. If he won't give you his number, forget it.
Top Top