Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 12:51:34 PM EDT
Will the VLTOR stock mount on a RRA carbine length buffer tube or will I have to buy the complete kit? If so, does it work well that way or would I still be better off buying the complete kit?

Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:02:08 PM EDT
You'll have buy the Vltor receiver extension, as it's mil-spec and the one used by RRA is not.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 1:55:08 PM EDT
Get a complete kit from JTAC
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:05:44 PM EDT
plus you get the cool VLTOR logo stamped into the back of the extension.
Top Top