Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/7/2004 11:55:25 AM EDT
How is the quality of the mega lowers compared to the quality of Bushy,Colt, and RRA?
How is the fit and finish?

Thanks
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:07:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Real happy with mine,   I also have the MEGA upper and it is also a nice piece, I'm ordering more.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:27:19 PM EDT
[#2]
My Mega lowers are the nicest lowers that I own.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 3:50:43 PM EDT
[#3]
See Mega along with some other (CMT) are coming out with a REALLY high quality product giving the big boys a run for their money. Snatch these up while they are still priced low.

IPSC_GUY sends
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:29:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:33:21 PM EDT
[#5]
it looks really nice to me, matches my upper prefectly
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I have three AR's built on them and the fit and finish is great. I also have a stripped lower waiting for the next build. I highly recomend them.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:54:38 PM EDT
[#7]
All the ones I have seen (40+)  have looked great.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:05:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Mine is second to none.  It stands toe to toe with my Bushmaster and my PWA prban.  Granted it has not stood the test that those two have ... yet ...
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#9]
I built my action rifle AR on a Mega lower, using the upper from my Colt carbine. The Mega has an RRA NM trigger which I prefer to the GI for what I use it for.

I've had 0 problems with this rifle and cosmetically, the Mega lower looks just fine.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 9:13:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I just ordered my 1st one...I've been wanting one ever since I saw them...just had to have that logo lol.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top