Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 10/13/2004 7:26:37 AM EDT
Just got my first order of Q3131A since the XM193 is hard to get and let me say this is some good looking ammunition I will definatley be ordering more when I get the money. If you shoot it how do you compare it to XM193

Js15
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 7:27:56 AM EDT
[#1]
It's good but I like xm better.  Check ammoman or CTD they both have xm.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 9:13:43 AM EDT
[#2]
There are plenty of threads regarding this in the ammo section, but most people feel the XM193 is a tad hotter.  Both are great 55 grain ammo.  I shoot both without complaints.
Link Posted: 10/13/2004 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#3]
XM193 is a hotter load.  I have had some problems with recent manufacture Q3131A.  The primers have been improperly fit into the casing, rendering it inoperative.  The defective rounds are easy to spot as the primers appear smeared and rough in appearance .  

I will post the lot # but I think its VA92
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top