Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2004 8:10:48 AM EDT
I just want to make sure I order all the parts I'll need all at once.

I currently have a barrel with barrel nut and FSB.

I'll need:

Bolt and carrier
Charging handle
Delta ring
Snap ring
gas tube
gas tube pin
weld spring
completed upper receiver
handguards

Am I missing anything?
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:27:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks like you have everything, except maybe a flash hider if you plan on using one.

Don't forget the tools - barrel wrench, action block (or barrel vise blocks), and a vise.
A snap ring wrench is helpful, but not absolutely necessary.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Looks like you have everything, except maybe a flash hider if you plan on using one.

Don't forget the tools - barrel wrench, action block (or barrel vise blocks), and a vise.
A snap ring wrench is helpful, but not absolutely necessary.

Thanks.  I've got the tools.  I've done this before, but I always seem to leave a single item out of my order which makes me have to pay for shipping twice and wait an extra week.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:46:04 AM EDT
[#3]
Looking at list again, and seeing handguards, I realize there is one more thing:  a handguard cap
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:53:33 AM EDT
[#4]
The cap is already on the barrel

It's attached to the FSB.
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 8:53:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/30/2004 9:20:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Yup!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top