Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 8:41:16 AM EST
Anyone have any thoughts or reservations about buying from aimsurplus? I have almost all the money saved for a second bushmaster rifle and they i think offer the best deal. Im thinking of the M4 flat top.

Your thoughts please.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:57:59 AM EST
i highly recommend them i have dealt with them and have always had a good experience. walter
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:12:23 AM EST
good people. good stuff. have not had any problems.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:13:10 AM EST
I've dealt with them on four separate occasions and all were perfect business transaction. I'd do it again.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:17:45 AM EST
1 experience: knowledgeable staff, somewhat slow to ship, but would purchase from again.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:18:21 AM EST
how much does it cost for shipping to the FFL dealer? and is the transaction from dealer already done before they ship? thanks Mark
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 1:59:34 PM EST
A OK with AIM no problems
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 2:22:39 PM EST
I've purchased 4 firearms from them and several thousand rounds of ammunition. Excellent service and friendly, helpful people.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 2:27:29 PM EST
One of the best online firearm stores. Not a single problem yet.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 5:34:34 PM EST
I've had great experiences with AIM. Course I live close enough to drive up there, so I can't vouch for their shipping. Got two Bushies from them, and some other various stuff, including ammo and mags. They have been good about exchanging a couple orlite mags that didn't fit well (while other orlites fit fine -- go figure). Great prices on Bushmasters, and they seem to sell a lot of them. I usually call ahead to make sure they have what I want, again not an issue with mail order.
Top Top