Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/1/2003 9:41:16 AM EDT
Anyone have any thoughts or reservations about buying from aimsurplus?  I have almost all the money saved for a second bushmaster rifle and they i think offer the best deal.  Im thinking of the M4 flat top.

Your thoughts please.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 9:57:59 AM EDT
[#1]
i highly recommend them
i have dealt with them and have always had a good experience.

walter
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 10:12:23 AM EDT
[#2]
good people. good stuff. have not had any problems.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 10:13:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I've dealt with them on four separate occasions and all were perfect business transaction. I'd do it again.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#4]
1 experience: knowledgeable staff, somewhat slow to ship, but would purchase from again.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 10:18:21 AM EDT
[#5]
how much does it cost for shipping to the FFL dealer?  and is the transaction from dealer already done before they ship?

thanks

Mark
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#6]
A OK with AIM no problems
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#7]
I've purchased 4 firearms from them and several thousand rounds of ammunition. Excellent service and friendly, helpful people.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 3:27:29 PM EDT
[#8]
One of the best online firearm stores.

Not a single problem yet.
Link Posted: 1/6/2003 6:34:34 PM EDT
[#9]
I've had great experiences with AIM.  Course I live close enough to drive up there, so I can't vouch for their shipping.  Got two Bushies from them, and some other various stuff, including ammo and mags.  They have been good about exchanging a couple orlite mags that didn't fit well (while other orlites fit fine -- go figure).

Great prices on Bushmasters, and they seem to sell a lot of them.  I usually call ahead to make sure they have what I want, again not an issue with mail order.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top