Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2007 11:55:08 AM EDT
I was going to get a CX Storm in either 9mm or .40.... but, after I saw the Keltec, I may have be swayed. Does anyone have any experience with this Keltec?
Link Posted: 8/7/2007 2:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I love my Kel-tec, I have an absolute blast with it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2007 5:05:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Get a Hi-Point carbine and deck it out like a storm. Only downside is they only make 15rd clips.  The storms are nice.  I shot one at beretta days.

Link Posted: 8/10/2007 6:04:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Get a Hi-Point carbine and deck it out like a storm. Only downside is they only make 15rd clips.  The storms are nice.  I shot one at beretta days.

i101.photobucket.com/albums/m77/bendigo78/hipoint4.jpg

CLIPS?!?  O god, make it stop.    

Link Posted: 8/14/2007 6:46:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Keltecs always seem like they would benefit greatly from another $20 of materials.

Storms make you wonder where are the materials given the price.  If you could buy a decked out Storm for less than $500, it would be much more attractive.
Page AR-15 » AR Pistols
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top