Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/1/2006 9:15:05 PM EDT
I am getting ready to purchase a new AR.  I have decided on a RRA 16" mid length CL flattop with the A2 detachable carry handle.  I have tried to research everything on the board to the best of my abilities, but am I missing anything?  I was going to order it from pete from AR15sales.com.  He said $869 shipped to my ffl.  Is this a fair price for this particular firearm?  Has anyone had experience dealing with him?  I just want to have all of my ducks in a row before I lay down that kind of cash.  
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:28:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 9:46:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I meant A3 detachable handle.  I need some sleep.  It is CL and the barrel profile is hbar.  Thank you for your feedback.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top