Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2003 8:13:10 PM EDT
I received my DPMS HBAR 16" upper today (direct from the factory) and was very impressed - not only with their customer service, but the quality of the upper!  I mated it onto a RRA lower and it fit PERFECTLY - no gaps - and the finish even matches up!  I am very happy with it.

Props to DPMS - they earned themselves another customer!
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 8:49:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoa, what's that thing on the end? A faux suppressor?  Tell us how it shoots, I've seen a few bad range reports on DPMS uppers and it makes me worry because I just acquired one.  
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 9:05:14 PM EDT
[#2]
I hope to take it to the range on Saturday.  I have a RRA upper with a KAC RAS on it that I can swap out if this DPMS upper doesn't work out.  The other DPMS upper I had acquired (used) worked great, but I'll keep everyone posted on this one.  If it fires as well as it looks, it should be a definite winner.

On the barrel is a faux KAC 5.56 Suppressor.  This one is all metal and actually slides on over the post-ban barrel.  It is held in place by 12 set screws.

Here are some close ups (it's all black with white laser-engraved lettering and - unfortunately - is a TAD heavier than the real thing):

[img]http://www.airsoftarizona.com/rra/kacsupp.jpg[/img]

EDIT:  added new pic
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:20:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Where did you purchase the fake suppressor??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top