Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 8/27/2003 8:13:10 PM EDT
I received my DPMS HBAR 16" upper today (direct from the factory) and was very impressed - not only with their customer service, but the quality of the upper! I mated it onto a RRA lower and it fit PERFECTLY - no gaps - and the finish even matches up! I am very happy with it.

Props to DPMS - they earned themselves another customer!
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 8:49:52 PM EDT
Whoa, what's that thing on the end? A faux suppressor? Tell us how it shoots, I've seen a few bad range reports on DPMS uppers and it makes me worry because I just acquired one.
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 9:05:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2003 9:05:45 PM EDT by jtb33]
I hope to take it to the range on Saturday. I have a RRA upper with a KAC RAS on it that I can swap out if this DPMS upper doesn't work out. The other DPMS upper I had acquired (used) worked great, but I'll keep everyone posted on this one. If it fires as well as it looks, it should be a definite winner. On the barrel is a faux KAC 5.56 Suppressor. This one is all metal and actually slides on over the post-ban barrel. It is held in place by 12 set screws. Here are some close ups (it's all black with white laser-engraved lettering and - unfortunately - is a TAD heavier than the real thing): [img]http://www.airsoftarizona.com/rra/kacsupp.jpg[/img] EDIT: added new pic
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 12:20:57 PM EDT
Where did you purchase the fake suppressor??
Top Top