Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 2/8/2006 4:30:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/9/2006 12:37:08 PM EDT by amare32suns]
hi,i just purchased Leupold 3.5-10x40 Mark 4 LR/T 30mm Riflescope for my Varmint Upper..

now..i need a Butler Creek Flip open covers.for OBJ and EYE
does anybody know exact size i gatta order??? thank you
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 5:28:59 PM EDT
Did you buy the scope new or used, if new it comes with them.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:21:55 PM EDT
i bought used one in e bay..
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:03:36 AM EDT
I have the Leupold covers, but I think they are made by Butler Creek. The numbers inside the covers are: 26 for the objective end, and 11 for the eye end. You can find the here for a good price, and you can call them for addtional help.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 12:36:18 PM EDT
i just order some Butler creek flip up from Natchezss.com for $6.88 each..thanks for the help
Top Top