Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/10/2002 2:38:38 AM EDT
I own several Car 15's, both upper and lower made from polymer. One (an M-4) is dead reliable and accurrate. The other, in handgun getup, chokes and sputters and I can't hit shineola with it. Gun Test mag has been having a little war in its readers write section, some saying they they aren't worth a dime, others stating they are super fine. Could I get some feedback as I truly love the carbine.
Link Posted: 10/10/2002 6:59:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/10/2002 12:22:07 PM EDT by Bud_Burma]
foof...Hello from across the river. I have several non-metal upper/lower combinations in different configurations. After thousands rds I have had NO FAILURE(s) to report. Your complaint is not related to the composition of the upper and/or lower. What caliber are your shooting in your ParaOrdnance? There are alotta variables and caliber/load is critical info...so post what ya can, eh. Like caliber, hand/fact load, barrel length, buffer weight, hyd or spring, extension length, gas tube(if any) std/modified, type of brake, bolt & carrier type...info like that will help. Also...would ya clarify "chokes...sputters". Sounds like you're describing an old FORD! Thx...Bud
Top Top