Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/29/2005 6:23:31 AM EDT
Now that I fixed my AR-15 thanks to Tweak's guidance, I've been shooting nothing but Wolf.

I found that on my Vepr (AK) the red primer sealant pretty much gets plastered all over the interior of the receiver and in the bolt. With the AR-15, I couldn't find much primer sealant, if ANY, in the lower or upper receiver. It wasn't until the 3rd range session that I decided to strip the bolt itself. WOW. All of the red stuff gets neatly packed into the firing pin channel behind the extractor.

has anyone else experienced the same thing?
Link Posted: 8/29/2005 10:34:01 AM EDT

Originally Posted By metroplex:
Now that I fixed my AR-15 thanks to Tweak's guidance, I've been shooting nothing but Wolf.

I found that on my Vepr (AK) the red primer sealant pretty much gets plastered all over the interior of the receiver and in the bolt. With the AR-15, I couldn't find much primer sealant, if ANY, in the lower or upper receiver. It wasn't until the 3rd range session that I decided to strip the bolt itself. WOW. All of the red stuff gets neatly packed into the firing pin channel behind the extractor.

has anyone else experienced the same thing?

Yep. All the time. After about 400 rounds it's pretty much gooped up. I just scrub it with solvent and then wash it off with brake cleaner. Hasn't caused me any trouble though. I'm going to keep shooting Wolf cause it's cheap!!!!
Top Top