Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2018 10:34:16 PM EDT
What happened to the review threads on these sights? There was one in GD and one here. Now, both are gone.

What happened to the item listing on the PA web site? I went there and could not find the item under red dot sights and a web search came back with the usual, "no item found'.
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 10:48:22 PM EDT
Archived?
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 11:18:39 PM EDT
It's called the Cyclops. You should still be able to find it on their site and check their industry section for info

It is in stock I just looked

PA Cyclops
Link Posted: 9/14/2018 11:49:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/14/2018 11:49:28 PM EDT by Lightstriker]
Originally Posted By Trollslayer:
What happened to the review threads on these sights? There was one in GD and one here. Now, both are gone.

What happened to the item listing on the PA web site? I went there and could not find the item under red dot sights and a web search came back with the usual, "no item found'.
View Quote
1x prism scope, not a red dot, wrong search criteria and sub forum (on PA's sight).

Search for Primary Arms Cylcops. No conspiracy, just slightly off in search criteria.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 7:32:58 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 11:42:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2018 11:43:54 AM EDT by Trollslayer]
Thanks, all.

I searched using several terms such as "Prismatic" but they their term is "Prism".

I looked under Red Dots Sights but it's under Scopes>ACSS.

I looked for the "Primary", "Primary Arms" and "PA" reviews here on ARFCOM but came up empty.
Link Posted: 9/15/2018 7:35:46 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Trollslayer:
Thanks, all.

I searched using several terms such as "Prismatic" but they their term is "Prism".

I looked under Red Dots Sights but it's under Scopes>ACSS.

I looked for the "Primary", "Primary Arms" and "PA" reviews here on ARFCOM but came up empty.
View Quote
The search here is not great. Just try a regular Google search and you should find arf.com threads
Link Posted: 9/17/2018 12:05:24 PM EDT
Top Top