Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 8/22/2004 2:36:22 AM EST
I went to the Pasadena show yesterday and there was one dude selling stripped lowers. He had DPMS lowers for $119 and RRA for $129. My shock came when I saw his price for the Bushy lower, $169! When did Bushy start going for $40 over RRA. I think the dude's prices were high because he was the only game in town, but I'm not sure. Is this the price I'll have to pay for a Bushy stripped lower in the Houston area? I hope not. By the way, this dealer was a real know-it-all dickhead and he was rude, like most dealers.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:02:58 AM EST

I picked up a couple of Bushmaster stripped lowers for $155 each at a fun show and was happy with the price... You dealer was a bit high, but the Bushmaster lowers have always been more spendy than the RRA... Check with www.eaglefirearms.net for some good pricing on Bushmaster lowers... $149 each for stripped, as I recall...

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:06:40 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/22/2004 3:07:49 AM EST by Gunzer]
Direct from Bushmaster stripped lowers retail for $184. If you could negotiate the purchase of the lower with a waive of the transfer fee most FFL's charge it might be something to consider. I am always looking for stripped BM lowers. I have a hard time paying that much for a lower when there are lowers from Mega available for $89 with a fantastic finish on them.

Check out the equip exchange. I think you will find BM lowers for $155. Then again you still have to consider shipping and the transfer fee.

Good luck,

Gunzer
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:10:25 AM EST
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 3:24:42 AM EST
Actually, the lower he was high on was the Rock River job. Around here they're $110, including sales tax, at the gun shows. Or you can get a Century Arms piece, which is exactly the same unit, made in the same place, for $99, out the door
Top Top