Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2004 3:36:22 AM EDT
I went to the Pasadena show yesterday and there was one dude selling stripped lowers.  He had DPMS lowers for $119 and RRA for $129.  My shock came when I saw his price for the Bushy lower, $169!  When did Bushy start going for $40 over RRA.  I think the dude's prices were high because he was the only game in town, but I'm not sure.  Is this the price I'll have to pay for a Bushy stripped lower in the Houston area?  I hope not.  By the way, this dealer was a real know-it-all dickhead and he was rude, like most dealers.
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:02:58 AM EDT
[#1]

I picked up a couple of Bushmaster stripped lowers for $155 each at a fun show and was happy with the price... You dealer was a bit high, but the Bushmaster lowers have always been more spendy than the RRA... Check with www.eaglefirearms.net for some good pricing on Bushmaster lowers... $149 each for stripped, as I recall...

Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:06:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Direct from Bushmaster stripped lowers retail for $184. If you could negotiate the purchase of the lower with a waive of the transfer fee most FFL's charge it might be something to consider. I am always looking for stripped BM lowers. I have a hard time paying that much for a lower when there are lowers from Mega available for $89 with a fantastic finish on them.

Check out the equip exchange. I think you will find BM lowers for $155. Then again you still have to consider shipping and the transfer fee.

Good luck,

Gunzer
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:10:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/22/2004 4:24:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually, the lower he was high on was the Rock River job.  Around here they're $110, including sales tax, at the gun shows.  Or you can get a Century Arms piece, which is exactly the same unit, made in the same place, for $99, out the door
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top