Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/8/2005 11:20:57 AM EDT
I have had a Bushmaster 20" A2 for about seven months now and I am thinking of selling it. I would like to know what you think would be a fiar price to sell it for.  It is like new (only about 100 rounds through it if that) becasue I didnt like shooting it or even holding it. Please help me find the right price to sell it for and maybe give me ome ideas of non-tactical guns to purchase as I am more of what you guys would call a "hunter type hick" and proud of it. I do not like pistol grips on my long guns.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#1]
go to the EE to sell it, I'll give you $500, and you wont have to touch it again
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:34:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Does it have the pre ban features?

Bayo lug and threaded muzzle?

$650-$700.

If it is a post ban rifle, You'd be lucky to get $600 out of it MAX.

WIZZO
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have had a Bushmaster 20" A2 for about seven months now and I am thinking of selling it. I would like to know what you think would be a fiar price to sell it for.  It is like new (only about 100 rounds through it if that) becasue I didnt like shooting it or even holding it. Please help me find the right price to sell it for and maybe give me ome ideas of non-tactical guns to purchase as I am more of what you guys would call a "hunter type hick" and proud of it. I do not like pistol grips on my long guns.

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:49:58 AM EDT
[#4]
The book value on your gun is $50.  Since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you $100 for it and we'll call it even.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:44:38 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Does it have the pre ban features?

Bayo lug and threaded muzzle?

$650-$700.

If it is a post ban rifle, You'd be lucky to get $600 out of it MAX.

WIZZO

It does have the pre ban features.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
The book value on your gun is $50.  Since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you $100 for it and we'll call it even.hr

I may not be real bright but even I know that that is a bunch of crap!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:50:13 PM EDT
[#7]
how bout $200.00
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top