Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/16/2008 6:55:10 AM EDT
Sorry for the question, but I am looking to build my first AR, and am collecting parts.  Just found out a semi-local dealer has cmmg uppers for $130 otd.  Is this fair or do I keep looking?  Thanks in advance for any info.

JB
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:00:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Check PK firearms they have CMT uppers M4 ramped or normal for $105+shipping.Check the EE exchange here on this site I got a CMT M4 ramped upper from Bright flashlights machined by YHM and it was $95 shipped brand new.So id keep looking the M4 ramped upper my boy got on a cmmg factory upper didnt match the M4 extension well and looked hand done.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 7:15:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.  I'll keep looking.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:41:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 10:59:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually Jeff you know the customer his name was Roy from Massachusetts,he got a barreled upper and you guys installed the wrong flashhider on his 14.7 Socom barrel and wanted more money to fix your mistake..he sent it to Adco to have the right hider redone at a cheaper price as the woman who took his order lost it then re took it over the phone screwed it up and you guys blamed him..

also the barrel was mis indexed and had windage problems but that was corrected to...thanks..his name was Roy Morris maybe you can look up the order and contact him as no one in charge ever got back to him [email protected] is his email.I tried the IM but you dont accept them im sure you still have his contact info.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 4:42:59 PM EDT
[#5]
jeff,

i'm Roy who bought the cmmg factory upper from your company and i didn't get much help on my order.  i will never do bussiness with company ever again after that tranaction.  its kind of funny that you offer help now after the fact thanks for the timely help.
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 6:00:29 PM EDT
[#6]
It would be nice to get some resolution on this...I'm looking for an upper now
Link Posted: 10/16/2008 8:30:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Well ill tell ya they had since 4 months ago to resolve this but I guess they CMMG only offer help when theres potential new buisness involved and they dont want someones bad experience to turn away potential buisness...you Jeff Roys been waiting 4 months for some one to care enough to get back to him..step up to the plate...as you did offer earlier to take care of this...well take care of it..its been 4 months but better late then never I guess...

lets see the customer service shine through like it was offered..well see I guess...I left his web addy Jeff so contact him.Maybe this time it can be resolved by not asking a customer to pay for said companys mistake.I would be pissed if I paid $450 for a barreled upper it comes with the wrong muzzle atchment then the company wants me to pay to have it fixed...lets make it rifght Jeff.
Link Posted: 10/17/2008 5:41:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Yea still no contact from Jeff..Roy tried reaching you but I guess you dont mean what you say...so now I either get what I need from BCM,Adco or PK Firearms and I would advise otyhers to do the same..you offered to take care of things yet no one can get a hold of you...good luck with your buisness Jeff but thats not customer service...dont offer to take care of things if your not gonna do itSo much for contacting them to replace it,Ill never recomend them again.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 7:43:13 AM EDT
[#9]
DAY 3...Jeff where are you
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 12:27:23 PM EDT
[#10]
Well it looks like we have the answer to CMMGs customer service...or rather no answer at all..that says it all next time I shell out or my boy shells out $320 for a barrel ill make sure its BCM,SabreDefence or LMT.
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 12:44:25 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/18/2008 1:38:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Sounds good and thanks for giving this some attention ill IM you his personal telephone number.Long story short he ordered on line the upper he wanted then 6 weeks later called and was told by a women who answered that the order was lost and he gave it to her over the phone and it came back wrong and was told he had to pay to make it right..he left messages but no one got back to him but ill leave that up to Roy to tell you..

IMing the phone number....thanks.You dont accept IMs but he has posted here so you will be able to reach him.The order went to Braintree Massachusetts.I appreciate what you say and no disrespect but 1 im involved cause hes my brother and 2 he gave you guys the buisness on my recomendation and rave reviews of your product as I bought a barrel from you a month before.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top